DCU Visa® Debit Card
Your debit card for shopping and your ATM card for cash
- Apply Now
Debit Card Features
- Available with your DCU Checking Account
- Use it to shop at millions of retailers
- Use it to pay bills where Visa® is accepted
- Purchase information shows on your statement
- Works with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, and Samsung Pay
- Use it at the ATM for cash, deposits, or transfers
- Buy online easily and safely with Visa Checkout
- Embedded EMV chip to protect your card information
Apple, and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
Samsung, and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
"Simply The Best"
I have been a member of DCU for over 20 years and they have never let me down. I also get my paycheck deposited a day earlier than anyone else I know! Great credit union! It is simply the best!
— KMM24, Windham, NH
DCU Debit Card Benefits
The DCU Debit Card is your debit card for shopping and your ATM card for cash.
- Available with your DCU Checking Account Open a DCU Checking Account to have a DCU Debit Card (age 15 or older).
- Shop at millions of retailers Use it anywhere Visa is accepted!
- Pay bills wherever Visa is accepted Billers that accept credit cards for payment will also accept your DCU Debit Card.
- Compatible with Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay Enjoy all the benefits of your DCU Visa Platinum Card using your mobile device to pay at millions of stores and within apps. Learn More
- Purchase information shows on your statement and Online Banking The name of the vendor you paid with your DCU Debit Card shows with each transaction.
- Use it at the ATM for cash, deposits, or transfers At non-DCU ATMs, use it to make withdrawals, deposits, transfers, and inquiries on your DCU Checking Account and Savings Account.*
- Buy online easily and safely with Visa Checkout – Learn more
- Embedded EMV chip to protect your information – DCU Debit Cards now come with chip technology built right in. This tiny chip protects your information in a big way.
More on Purchases with your DCU Debit Card
Use your DCU Debit Card to buy anything at millions of locations worldwide wherever Visa is accepted.
The DCU Debit Card is accepted at ATMs and POS terminals displaying any of these logos:
Many NYCE and CO-OP ATMs accept deposits. See DCU ATM Locations to find the network ATM closest to you.
If you are traveling internationally with your DCU Debit Card To protect your account and minimize fraudulent activity, we work closely with Visa to monitor current fraud patterns. If you are traveling abroad and plan on using your DCU Visa or Debit Card, you can notify us by by utilizing Travel Notifications on DCU Online Banking Account Manager or call 508.263.6700 or 800.328.8797, to speak with a Member Service Representative regarding your upcoming international travel plans.
*Balance inquiries and withdrawals are $0.75 each at non-DCU ATMs (where accepted), and free with Plus or Relationship benefits on your DCU Checking Account. Deposits are always FREE at qualified Deposit-Taking Network ATMs, check at the DCU ATM Locations link above. Some institutions may surcharge you if you use their ATMs. Avoid these surcharges by not using these machines. ATMs must be identified with signs or screens disclosing surcharges. All SUM ATMs in Massachusetts and most CO-OP ATMs nationwide have no surcharges.
Debit Card Fees Overview
|Non-DCU ATM Transaction*
(Without Plus or Relationship Benefits
on a DCU Checking Account)
|Non-DCU ATM Transaction*
(With Plus or Relationship Benefits
on a DCU Checking Account)
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee
(based on transaction amount)
Conveyance in US Funds
(no conversion necessary)
Additional courier charge applies for rush orders
* Some institutions may surcharge you for using their ATMs
** Up to $5 per month in non-DCU ATM surcharge reimbursements for Plus Benefits. Up to $15 per month in non-DCU ATM surcharge reimbursements for Relationship Benefits.
"It does exactly what it needs to!"
The DCU Visa Debit Card is convenient and easy to use, just like any credit card would be. It's super!
— Mel, Nashua, NH
You can use any ATM with the DCU Debit Card and DCU will reimburse you up to $15 a month. Need I say more?
— TDIzzy , Beverly, MA
- ATM Locations Find all DCU ATMs and get links to network ATMs.
- Online Checking Application Use to open a new DCU Checking Account with a DCU Debit Card.
- Mobile Wallets Enjoy all the benefits of your DCU Debit and Credit cards using Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay. It’s the easy, secure, and private way to pay with a simple touch.
- Electronic Services Disclosure This covers disclosures related to DCU electronic services such as Debit Cards, ATM Cards, Online Banking, and Easy Touch Telephone Teller system.
- Schedule of Fees and Service Charges
- Funds Availability Policy This covers DCU's policies regarding holds on deposits.
- DCU Checking Accounts Information on our Checking Accounts and how you can earn extra benefits.
- Truth-in-Savings Disclosure Covers disclosures related to all DCU savings and checking accounts. DCU's Funds Availability Policies are also covered here.
- StreetWise Guide to Using Debit and ATM Cards
- StreetWise Guide to Debit and ATM Card Security
- StreetWise Guide to Using Checking Accounts