Mobility Vehicle Loans
New or used
- Apply Now
Mobility Vehicle Loan Benefits
- For vehicles with equipment or modifications to assist people with disabilities
- For new or used, purchase or refinance
- Low interest rates
- Loans up to $100,000
- Save with Plus and Relationship benefits and electronic payment
Please refer to Details and Rates tabs for additional information and important disclosures.
"DCU is there when nobody else is"
When nobody else would help out in getting an accessible van, DCU stepped up to the plate and made it happen!
— James, Cheyenne, WY
Mobility Vehicle Benefit Details
- For vehicles with equipment or modifications to assist people with disabilities – If you have a disability, there are several types of modified vehicles on the market to help you get around. Unfortunately, lift-equipped vans, vehicles with hand controls, and other modifications can be very expensive. DCU can help make them more affordable by spreading the cost over time. The borrower need not be the beneficiary of the purchase.
- For new or used vehicles – with the same low rates.
- Purchase or refinance – Borrow to buy your next vehicle or refinance the one you drive.
- Great rates and affordable payments – Finance up to 120 months. The longer the loan term, the lower your monthly payment.
- Borrow up to 100% of purchase price – Qualified borrowers can finance up to 100% of the purchase price or the combination of the NADA retail value of the chassis plus the retail value of the conversion whichever is less up to $100,000. Minimum loan amount is $5,000.
- Save with Plus and Relationship benefits and electronic payment Save on rates when you qualify for Plus and Relationship benefits on your DCU Checking Account and make payments electronically (payment by transfer in Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Easy Touch Telephone Teller, DCU ATM, or internal DCU automatic transfers). Add 0.50% to rate for other payment methods.
Mobility Vehicle Loan Rates
Special new or used vehicles and vehicle modifications to aid people with disabilities.
Mobility vehicle value is determined by combining the NADA retail value of the chassis plus the retail value of the conversion.
|Our Best Rates*|
|Terms / Features||Annual Percentage Rate||Estimated Monthly Payment
|Up to 36 Months||5.24%||$30.08|
|Up to 48 Months||5.24%||$23.14|
|Up to 65 Months||5.24%||$17.70|
|Up to 72 Months||6.24%||$16.69|
|Up to 84 Months||7.64%||$15.41|
|Up to 120 Months||7.64%||$11.94|
Rates are effective .
* Rates are determined by your personal credit history, account relationship, and payment method. Rates listed are for consumer loans. Rates on commercial vehicle loans are 1% to 3% over rates listed. Certain Business Vehicle and Equipment loans may be subject to a maximum loan of 80% of the purchase price.
"So Happy For My Daughter"
This product allows my disabled daughter to spend time in her community. Obtaining a Mobility Loan was very simple which made my life easier.
— Teddy Bear, Jackson, WI
"The best that I have found"
I have never dealt with anyone as great as DCU. You are there with everything when I need it. THANK YOU!!!
— Eli, Martin, TN
Mobility Vehicle Loan Resources
- Are You Already Approved? – Login to Online Banking and check your Account Manager inbox for a message. If you are, you can accept your approved loan online.
- Auto Loan Check – Check provided for pre-approved auto loan. Makes shopping and purchasing a vehicle quick and easy.
- Auto Buying Resources – Get shopping advice, get DCU auto loans at participating dealers, research new and used cars, access NADA Guides and Edmunds, and more.
- Loan Payment Method Authorization (.pdf format) – Use to have DCU set up electronic loan payments by transfer from your DCU savings or checking account. Note: you can set this up on your own with Internet Online Banking Automatic Transfers.
- DCU Auto Insurance – You can count on us for good service, good value, and expert help in choosing the best auto insurance solution for you and your family.
- Intent to Sell Form – Provide to DCU if you are buying a mobility vehicle through a private sale.
- StreetWise Disability Resource Guide – StreetWise guide provides links to a variety of online resources for people with disabilities and their families.
Mobility Vehicle Loan Related Links
- Loan Calculator – Use these calculators to determine an approximate loan payment based on the loan amount (loan cash), term, and credit history standing. This helps you see if a loan will fit within your budget.
- StreetWise Available Cash Calculator – Learn the most you should pay for your next car and the amount of cash your desired loan payment will get you.
- StreetWise Auto Buyers Guide – Use this guide to help ensure you negotiate the best deal before purchasing your next vehicle.
- StreetWise Guide to Credit – StreetWise guide helps you understand how credit works, how to use it responsibly, how to know if you are having difficulty with it, and what to do if you are.
- How to Make Your Loan Payment – We make it easy to make your loan payment. Find out more about our convenient payment options.
- Skip a Payment (.pdf format) – You have the option to skip a loan payment without impacting your credit rating.
- Calculate Finance Charges – Sometime members have questions about how Finance Charges or Interest on their DCU loan accounts are calculated. This information is designed to make the information in your loan disclosures a little easier to understand.
- Schedule of Fees and Service Charges – Details regarding member benefits that may help you avoid fees.
- Financial Wellness and Recovery – Learn what DCU can do for you if you are now or think you may soon experience a financial setback. The earlier you contact us, the more we can do to help.
- Vehicle Loan Payoff Form for Insurance Agencies or Dealers – Dealers and insurance agencies can use this form to obtain a 10-day loan payoff for members' auto loans.